Submit comments on the Proposed Amendment to the Greater Golden Horseshoe Growth Plan, 2017.
To access the Environmental Registry of Ontario regarding the changes to the Growth Plan visit https://ero.ontario.ca/notice/013-4504/
This proposal is linked to three other associated proposals – you are also able to make comments on these linked proposals. You can submit the same comments for all of the proposals if you wish.
- Register an account in your name (top right-hand corner) if you have not registered previously. If you have registered previously, you will need to log in.
- Click on the Comment button located on the left-hand side, near the top of the page (See ero.ontario.ca/notice/013-4504 ). Enter your comments on the overarching Proposed Amendment.
- Scroll down the page to get to Proposed Modifications to O. Reg. 311/06 (Transitional Matters – Growth Plans) made under the Places to Grow Act, 2005 to implement the Proposed Amendment to the Growth Plan for the Greater Golden Horseshoe, 2017. Click on the link and enter your comments on ERO #013-4505 (See ero.ontario.ca/notice/013-4505 ).
- Scroll down to Proposed Modifications to O. Reg. 525/97 (Exemption from Approval – Official Plan Amendments) made under the Planning Act to implement the Proposed Amendment to the Growth Plan for the Greater Golden Horseshoe, 2017. Click on the link (ERO #013-4507) and enter your comments (See ero.ontario.ca/notice/013-4507 )
- Finally, scroll down to Proposed Framework for Provincially Significant Employment Zones. Click on the link (ERO #013-4506) and enter your comments. (See ero.ontario.ca/notice/013-4506 )
To submit a comment on any item that is open for comment in the ERO you would follow the steps above. You need to know the ERO number for the item. A directory of items available for comment in the ERO with their ERO numbers is provided here.